To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of Shameem.me, you should be aware of the following:
- Every post on shameem.me may or may not generate money for myself or my company. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, written blog content, or advertisements placed on the site which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on shameem.me may generate revenue for this web site.
- An individual post written on shameem.me about a product or service, was written in my own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- Newsletter subscribers of shameem.me may receive emails with revenue generating links.
- I like to learn new things by trying myself. This is why sometimes I may share some of my custom works, which also may inspired from others free or premium content.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation and post relevance. Should you have questions, please use the contact form.